IGNORED

8/1 Away double, Wolves & Barnsley

Rascal

Just now, Rascal said:

We'll do you a favour on Saturday by beating Blackburn, do yourself a favour and back City to lose and us to win. 

I wonder how our game will go - Our players and fans have nothing to really prove to you, but cannot help think your players, staff and fans might be up for proving a point and embarrassing LJ - with the way our season has gone so far, this could be one to watch.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

We'll do you a favour on Saturday by beating Blackburn, do yourself a favour and back City to lose and us to win. 

@Rascal I bet you guys are hoping to be the ones to send us down in a few weeks!

May bring a few extra away supporters on the gate?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Rascal I bet you guys are hoping to be the ones to send us down in a few weeks!

May bring a few extra away supporters on the gate?

Yeah I should imagine they'll be a fair few of our lot hoping you go down, and I would have been one of them, up until I joined this forum and realised not all City fans are Bellenders, but some of your lot on Twitter on last summer were ridiculous, saying we'd finish bottom, and you're a better run club than us, and that non of our players would get in your team, we're in for a shock, and so on. They were saying this purely because you struggled last season, and they thought we were no better than Bristol Rovers, but they'd probably never watched us. 

Archived