IGNORED

In the interests of balance, a list of reasons to keep hold of LJ...

LondonBristolian

If the Mail is right and the board are weighing up whether to keep hold of LJ, I reckon we need to help them make a list of the pros and cons. There are a lot of threads outlining the cons but no threads explaining the reasons he should stay. Admittedly there is one saying it is a bit late to change managers but really that is a reason for us acting earlier, not a reason to keep him.

So...who wants to start?

:tumbleweed:

Like Rovers dropping down to the conference, if you drop low enough most clubs will start winning games eventually. Then, with a bit of momentum, well, bob's your oyster.

"If I stick with Lee in the event of us dropping to L1, we will likely win more than in this league - allowing for a period of "transition" - and then I will be able to say, 'I am right. I told you so, you ungrateful b*st*rds.' I will be able to stick two fingers up to the miserable plebs forever moaning and save some face."

"And Lee is a good coach at L1 level. Experienced. He knows that league."

This might be some of the thinking going on between the ears of our glorious majority shareholder.

6 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

We only lost 5-0 last night

Fine Margins :yawn:

If Frankie had saved all five and we had managed to get one the other end we could have won it. :thumbsup:

Still , wait for the apologists to claim that we have a raft of apology letters from the Referees association

Maybe the ref last night had a mare ......

I reckon we should keep hold of him...

Keep hold of him nice and tight...

Stick a sack over his head...

Tie him up with piano wire...

Bundle him in the back of a van...

And drive him back to ******* Barnsley.

The future strategy of the club. Well that was the excuse in January!

LJ won't resign that would be way to honorable that he has proved! 

SL MUST BE SEETHING! I know I am. For the love of god fire him. PLEASE! I beg you!

Wilbo and ONeil is the best option. Pemberton must be feeling pretty fed up right now. Saved our season, hands over to a half wit that has him fired for his own failure!

LJ Ashton and Holden should be ashamed of themselves. 

The only mildly sensible reason that could possibly be considered is that changing a manager this late in the season will cause yet more problems and instability. But that's what Joe Bloggs who knows nothing about our situation would say.

As someone who's suffered all season under the yoke of Johnson I'd say get him out ASAP. The players will undoubtedly respond positively and start winning again.

Archived