Team against Wolves

BCFC OF SWEDEN

Fielding 

smith   Flint   Magnusson   Bryant          

Pack

Ried         Brownhill 

patterson                           Tomlin  

Abraham  

Doesn't matter who gets to play. We could put 22 players on the pitch and I still wouldn't bet on us winning. Personally I think SL is getting bored with the football side of things and (like the players) has taken his eye off the ball. Why else would he let his investment go to waste? There should surely have been an inquest from the board over last nights performance. If there was and LJ is staying on, it proves that one man is calling the shots and that we are forked!!

3 hours ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Giefer

Smith, Wright, Hordur, Goulbourne

Cotterill, Brownhill, Hegeler, O Dowda

Tomlin

Tammy

Most of this player was very poor yesterday but i still believe that this is a more balanced team that could beat Wolves. We must do anything to our defence and letting 3 new player in could affect us positive because it cant be worse than yesterday.

We most have a keeper who can go out and take som balls in the air, for example look at Prestons third goal? And we cant have a defender like Flint. He´s to slow and only playing because he is very good offensive, but a defenders main thing is to defend! 

I normally like Bryan but now its time to rest, and if Tomlin isnt making anything the first 20 minutes take him out and bring in Wilbs or Taylor!

All this lovin for Tonmlin is crazy!! Stay up or go down he'll be off and I'm sure he doesn't give two fcuks about the club, LJ or anyone. 

Two up top. 

Fielding

Smith Magnusson Wright Bryan

Cotterill Hegeler Brownhill Paterson

Taylor Tammy

Stick to the basics for once. Would like to see Paterson given a start and have two up front. Also get the immobile Pack offand let brownhill re gain the form and momentum that johnson took away

As this forum is meant for City & football related matters it is amusing to hear rossi has ( again) nothing to add

For me, it shows why Lj will have so many critics because no two fans would pick the same side!!!

If he changes he will be slaughtered, if he does change to meet 'fans selection' he will get slaughtered. If we get a draw he will get slaughtered. If we win the slaughters on here will find 100 other things to moan about.

I was at Brentford and PNE and would say Bryan was the worse of an awful 1 st half bunch on Sat and the best of an awful bunch in the 2nd half last night!

Cotterell has lost all interest and would not be missed. Of the 101 options suggested so far. I go for that if John R 86 but not play Hodur! So that's 102 variations already. The theme is we must do no worse than Blackburn and also show the spirit of playing for the manager shown recently  V Norwich. Wigan and Huddersfield 

COYRs

44 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Not a chance in the world that Magnusson or Hegeler will start on Saturday after yesterdays performances

But Flint starts week after week! Bryan always plays left back and Fielding cant jump? How come they get chance after chance! Give Hordur and Hegeler a go!

Maybe call back the swedish super striker? :)

3 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

But Flint starts week after week! Bryan always plays left back and Fielding cant jump? How come they get chance after chance! Give Hordur and Hegeler a go!

Maybe call back the swedish super striker? :)

For us it's obvious they should never have been dropped and of course Giefer should have been recalled several games ago

Hello?

Hello?

"******* Hello???"

If Lee is prepping the team, does it matter who is on the pitch?

- he has lost the dressing room

- the players don't know what they are doing

- there is no game plan

- the confidence went months ago.

tfj

6 hours ago, bearded_red said:

As I've said for months now, I genuinely admire anyone who can summon any feelings either way about which 10 of our woefully underperforming players join Tammy on the team sheet. 

Having said that, I can't emphasise enough just how far Lee Tomlin would be away from the team if I were allowed to pick it.

Too right, Tammy plus 10 others, presumably one of whom is a goalkeeper.

They don't appear to care who plays, so why should we?

Johnson out.

Just now, Taxi for Johnson said:

Hello?

Hello?

"******* Hello???"

If Lee is prepping the team, does it matter who is on the pitch?

- he has lost the dressing room

- the players don't know what they are doing

- there is no game plan

- the confidence went months ago.

tfj

The players should not give a shit about what he says. It's all about adopting to the game. Live. 

Well LJ said last night he needs to pick players he can trust, but he also said that a few weeks ago and didn't make any difference. Guest he will run out of players to trust or perhaps more like who trust him, he can't even spend a few more million on new players to warm the bench or loan out as the transfer window is closed,  so may have to raid the under 14's, perhaps they will trust him, at least he look them in the eye, rather than their midrif

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

As this forum is meant for City & football related matters it is amusing to hear rossi has ( again) nothing to add

For me, it shows why Lj will have so many critics because no two fans would pick the same side!!!

If he changes he will be slaughtered, if he does change to meet 'fans selection' he will get slaughtered. If we get a draw he will get slaughtered. If we win the slaughters on here will find 100 other things to moan about.

I was at Brentford and PNE and would say Bryan was the worse of an awful 1 st half bunch on Sat and the best of an awful bunch in the 2nd half last night!

Cotterell has lost all interest and would not be missed. Of the 101 options suggested so far. I go for that if John R 86 but not play Hodur! So that's 102 variations already. The theme is we must do no worse than Blackburn and also show the spirit of playing for the manager shown recently  V Norwich. Wigan and Huddersfield 

COYRs

I think there's one change we could all agree on! 

We have conceded 7 and scored 0.........against 2 average championship sides...whereas wolves have won 5 on the trot, whatever side we put out, I think a draw is the best we can hope for.  Huddersfield was a false dawn from players who perform as a team around 1 in 10.  We're doomed I tell u............doomed!

8 hours ago, hertsexile said:

Why change a habit of a life time. We have only had two keepers you could jump and take crosses Basso and Gibson. We even tried calamity James he was next to useless. I say give Max O'Leary a go at least he will try 

Max was good at W.B .A away in cup match could do no worse  than these two jokers between the sticks

Archived