IGNORED

How far do we take it?

Dynamite Red

Fans discontent, Johnson out chants, empty seats, withdrawal of season ticket purchases don't seem enough to make our glorious leader make the change required.

So what will it take? Supporters trust speaking out? Protest at the ground? Pitch invasion? Maybe it is time to take it to Hargreaves Lansdown HQ and effect it where it truly hurts. How far do you want to push us Steve because it will unfortunately get personal. You had the chance to avoid all this and now it is going to get damn right nasty. 

#JohnsonOutNow

2 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Fans discontent, Johnson out chants, empty seats, withdrawal of season ticket purchases don't seem enough to make our glorious leade make the change required.

So what will it take? Supporters trust speaking out? Protest at the ground? Pitch invasion? Maybe it is time to take it to Hargreaves Lansdown HQ and effect it where it truly hurts. How far do you want to push us Steve because it will get personal. You had the chance to avoid all this and now it is getting damn right nasty. 

#JohnsonOutNow

Money. 

The only language SL will understand. 

Hit him there and we have a voice, of sorts. 

After all the shit our fans gave Cardiff on here and this is our time to unite as fans and organise a protest and instead we're just as divided with people clapping the players after losing 5-0 and still supporting the team and others wanting to make a statement against the club in it's current form.

If we're going to do ANYTHING it needs to start with becoming a united fanbase and making a real statement like attending a match but not buying a ticket and instead protesting outside. SL won't react until he sees with his own two eyes that the fans are beginning to unite against him, until then he'll just see it as the fans arguing amongst themselves which is nothing new.

I imagine when SL hears chants of Lansdown out, loud, from many people for a sustained period it will hit home that his backing of LJ is tarnishing his reputation as well as the club and might act... beyond that, I cannot see anything happening atm

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I imagine when SL hears chants of Lansdown out, loud, from many people for a sustained period it will hit home that his backing of LJ is tarnishing his reputation as well as the club and might act... beyond that, I cannot see anything happening atm

well..I think you're correct in assuming that sustained chants against the Lansdowns would go down badly...somewhat ego-denting!...but I can't think that there will be such chants. The Gate seems a rather passive place these days...a sustained Johnson Out is more likely!

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Boycott to all kiosks in concourse and the sports bar!

As ridiculous as it sounds it might make a statement.

Just a shame it will hit the independent kiosks, as others have mentioned before. Such is life. 

43 minutes ago, Spike said:

After all the shit our fans gave Cardiff on here and this is our time to unite as fans and organise a protest and instead we're just as divided with people clapping the players after losing 5-0 and still supporting the team and others wanting to make a statement against the club in it's current form.

If we're going to do ANYTHING it needs to start with becoming a united fanbase and making a real statement like attending a match but not buying a ticket and instead protesting outside. SL won't react until he sees with his own two eyes that the fans are beginning to unite against him, until then he'll just see it as the fans arguing amongst themselves which is nothing new.

Problem is though, that if 500 of us did that, around 400 of them will have already bought their ticket. (ST)

21 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

well..I think you're correct in assuming that sustained chants against the Lansdowns would go down badly...somewhat ego-denting!...but I can't think that there will be such chants. The Gate seems a rather passive place these days...a sustained Johnson Out is more likely!

I agree, I think Steve does not realise how much this is hurting his reputation / image amongst the fans. But I doubt people would just turn on him - what's the saying "I'm not angry with you, just very dissapointed"

If we were to do a pitch invasion, it would question SLs reputation, put fan plight in the spotlight - having to pay for this garbage, and most likely involve a fine from the FA.

Don't know about you guys but I'd be happy with that.

PS I like Steve, but this is the last chance to attempt to force a change.

33 minutes ago, Fuber said:

If we were to do a pitch invasion, it would question SLs reputation, put fan plight in the spotlight - having to pay for this garbage, and most likely involve a fine from the FA.

Don't know about you guys but I'd be happy with that.

PS I like Steve, but this is the last chance to attempt to force a change.

we would get deducted points and it really would be the fans fault we got relegated 

1 minute ago, Gazinpeace said:

Only apologising for sticking my nose in as a Rovers Fan. Can't understand what is happening to your club. Though I find it amusing obviously.

Fair enough mate. Unfortunately we have someone with more money than sense in charge who puts a manager ahead of the club.

He's utterly lost it. 

What I'd like to see, although it would never happen, is for everyone to turn up as usual on Saturday, fill the bars, eat food from the refreshment kiosks, watch the band, mingle with away fans, have lots of beers etc but then just stay doing that from 3.00pm to 5.00pm and not enter the stadium to watch the game. It would be a cracking party outside and it would make a serious point, but as I said, it would never happen...

2 hours ago, Spike said:

A few hundred fans will be looked on as collateral and make no difference to the big man, the deafening silence from the club and its slaves says it all they don't actually give a sh1te; walkaway is the only way

2 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Money. 

The only language SL will understand. 

Hit him there and we have a voice, of sorts. 

Whilst we agree on so many things I refuse to believe that.

BCFC monies can literally be found down the back the back of his sofa

We're talking about someone so grossly rich that even at the MOST conservative estimates earns Millions if not double digit millions per day just through interest/investments alone

Archived