IGNORED

Being polite

shamussy

I actually don't have any personal hatred towards Johnson.  I think he's trying to do his best, but he just doesn't have the smarts in his armoury to up his (or the team's) game at present.  Maybe he might make a decent manager -eventually .

At the moment, he patently isn't and although, as I say, I don't dislike the bloke, the time for being polite has gone.

We now need to make our feeling known as fans.

6 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

Football and "letting off steam" - or, swearing loudly in public - go hand in hand. They always have. If you know your history. Or they did. Now, the game is being "socially engineered" and the increasingly sterile atmosphere in the now very comfortable AG is a result of this

I cant buy into that going football has to be aboutt going and shouting abuse. Ive got 3 kids i take and we enjoy the atmosphere, watching the game, the ips and downs, anticipation. 

I am aware of history but one of the points of history is that we can improve on how we were. 

And i don't like bowls particularly or tennis

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

I actually don't have any personal hatred towards Johnson.  I think he's trying to do his best, but he just doesn't have the smarts in his armoury to up his (or the team's) game at present.  Maybe he might make a decent manager -eventually .

At the moment, he patently isn't and although, as I say, I don't dislike the bloke, the time for being polite has gone.

We now need to make our feeling known as fans.

And this is my point. You have yor reasons for not wanting lj in charge, feel that you have put up with enough and having made your point feel something should be done. 

No abuse in sight but still a passionate fan...

47 minutes ago, shamussy said:

I cant buy into that going football has to be aboutt going and shouting abuse. Ive got 3 kids i take and we enjoy the atmosphere, watching the game, the ips and downs, anticipation. 

I am aware of history but one of the points of history is that we can improve on how we were. 

And i don't like bowls particularly or tennis

If you're so worried about your children hearing swear words and shouting I'd suggest you take them elsewhere for the rest of the season as it's going to get feisty like it not

As for all the 'I support my club through thick and thin et etc group 'I'd have a fair bet that during a game you'd hear not a peep from virtually none of them in terms of noise or support 

Silent and apathetic whatever is happening is my prediction

22 hours ago, shamussy said:

Ok now... looking through this forum comments such as

**** off lj

****ing disgrace

Clown

Arrogant sh1t

Gnome

Midget

Fraud

Short little ****

Etc... so my point is that although the majority here discuss and debate in a sensible fashion, can we do without the abuse? BTW... I am not in the in or out camp, but a big part of me hopes he does well just to show the bullies...

I agree with you but with the people on here your wasting your time. They can't see they are half the problem!

2 minutes ago, iamsober said:

I agree with you but with the people on here your wasting your time. They can't see they are half the problem!

Which problem are you talking about?

I don't think a relegation will in any way be attributed to a few vocal forum members when folks look back at this season in years to come. 

23 hours ago, shamussy said:

**** off lj

****ing disgrace

Clown

Arrogant sh1t

Gnome

Midget

Fraud

Short little ****

Etc... so my point is that although the majority here discuss and debate in a sensible fashion, can we do without the abuse? BTW... I am not in the in or out camp, but a big part of me hopes he does well just to show the bullies...

Bollocks.

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Which problem are you talking about?

I don't think a relegation will in any way be attributed to a few vocal forum members when folks look back at this season in years to come. 

Its people like you that have given up already and broadcasting it. If you think City are going down I take it you took the 7-2 being offered yesterday!!!!!!

Facts are if fans had united and boycotted en masse then LJ would have been fired. LJ being fired would have been for the good of the club - he is taking us down. "Supporting" the club and politely going along and clapping is keeping LJ in charge, thus dooming us to relegation. Not what I call support.

7 minutes ago, iamsober said:

No apathetic apologists like you are the problem

Especially ones like you who can't make their mind up

'Lee Johnson - Steve Lansdowns Puppet'       Iamsober Feb 2016

Johnson & Lansdown can do no wrong.          Iamsober April 2017

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No apathetic apologists like you are the problem

Especially ones like you who can't make their mind up

'Lee Johnson - Steve Lansdowns Puppet'       Iamsober Feb 2016

Johnson & Lansdown can do no wrong.          Iamsober April 2017

haha made my day!

5 minutes ago, iamsober said:

Its people like you that have given up already and broadcasting it. If you think City are going down I take it you took the 7-2 being offered yesterday!!!!!!

Haven't taken it yet. Very generous odds though. 

**** off lj

****ing disgrace

Clown

Arrogant sh1t

Gnome

Midget

Fraud

Short little ****

All I have to say is he's been damn lucky

1 minute ago, iamsober said:

so your not that certain?

No, nothing to do with that. Personally, I think our chances (of staying up) are 25%.

Haven't got an online betting account as I've been sorting out a mortgage and its inadvisable to have that on your bank statements if you want the best chance of sorting a mortgage. 

Will likely get around to it before the weekend game. 

**** off lj

****ing disgrace

Clown

Arrogant sh1t

Gnome

Midget

Fraud

Short little ****

Pretty bloody restrained, I`d say.

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

No, nothing to do with that. Personally, I think our chances are 25%.

Haven't got an online betting account as I've been sorting out a mortgage and its inadvisable to have that on your bank statements if you want the best chance of sorting a mortgage. 

Will likely get around to it before the weekend game. 

you sound more sensible than I thought!

Archived