IGNORED

The masters

Red Army 75

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Jason Day or Ricky Fowler for me, both gone close previously. I would love to see a European win it again though, the Yanks hate losing this one.

I like Ricky Fowler. Don't like many American golfers . Outside the home players I will go for . Ye fowler or stenson.

Just now, hodge said:

With Sky Bet paying out 1/4 odds e/w for top 8 places, I stick two pounds on some of the longer odds, so Kuchar 70/1, Pieters 66/1, Oosthuizen 55/1, Reed 66/1, Wood 250/1 

IMO golf is probably the hardest sport to bet on . Danny willett last year wonder what his odds were

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

IMO golf is probably the hardest sport to bet on . Danny willett last year wonder what his odds were

Agree which is why the above are just for a bit of fun with some of the guys at longer odds on the chance they make the top 8. Willett was 125/1 apparently with one bookie before the start last year.

Just now, hodge said:

Agree which is why the above are just for a bit of fun with some of the guys at longer odds on the chance they make the top 8. Willett was 125/1 apparently with one bookie before the start last year.

Yep certainly get value for money. Good luck 

13 minutes ago, hodge said:

With Sky Bet paying out 1/4 odds e/w for top 8 places, I stick two pounds on some of the longer odds, so Kuchar 70/1, Pieters 66/1, Oosthuizen 55/1, Reed 66/1, Wood 250/1 

These 2 are worth a couple of quid, both winners on tour.

Where's Beef in the betting? Love that bloke, plays with a smile on his face!

8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Also on a side note . Why do Americans have to shout stupid things when people tee off. Par 4 . Get in the hole . **** off 

Westwood is a good shout as well. Bet Sergio comes in the top five or so again now that I've mentioned him...

"Get in the hole!" is stupidly annoying. Anyone shouting that or "Boom!" or similar should be barred from the course.

50 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Also on a side note . Why do Americans have to shout stupid things when people tee off. Par 4 . Get in the hole . **** off 

Also I'm sure some shout "mashed potato" no idea what that's about!

Surely there has to be a case of some of these players 'over thinking' things? When they could just get down & play the shot.

They must get to the stage where they over-complicate things & end up making the wrong decision.......

I seem to be cheering on every missed putt or poorly executed shot, more so than in previous rounds & because of a £2 bet. :yawn:

Archived