IGNORED

You know you have hit rock bottom

REDOXO

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

....when you hear Johnson say "we'll have to go back to the drawing board"  - for the five hundredth time.

In all fairness he did not say that after the Preston game, he opted for "choosing players I can trust" - last used over a month ago.

Just now, Fiale said:

In all fairness he did not say that after the Preston game, he opted for "choosing players I can trust" - last used over a month ago.

Perhaps he has an excuses tombola & a team selection one?

Just now, GrahamC said:

Perhaps he has an excuses tombola & a team selection one?

I think he has a copy of "The Penguin Book of Excuses For Failing Football Managers".

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It's in the club library . 

Books in the club library 

Decline and Fall 

Comedy of Errors

Hard Times 

a la recherche du temps perdu 

The Outsider 

Football tactics explained ( LJ )

The Idiot

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

In the world of football that really is a odd thing to say by LJ. What does that actually mean? He thinks certain players won't put a shift in for him?

Well that worked well at Preston, imagine the score if he'd selected the players that he doesn't trust, what a fooking mess we're in :(

34 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Amazing they only did this 2 days later and after outrage on Social Media

Yeah, anything except what the fans REALLY want. A real cynical piece of crap from the club if you ask me. Ooh look , we've made this amazing gesture.. how could you nasty lot boo LJ and his lads on Saturday after this wonderful thing we have done. Bullshit!

7 hours ago, REDOXO said:

When the players are paying you to watch them! 

Not sure they'll fancy paying back 18000 on Saturday mind. Look out Wolves!

i wonder if they would pay for my return flight over. I promise i will be a positive supporter, I will smile and wink at LJ, i will be nice to the pie ladies but unfortunately I might thrust two fingers at the Directors box but I will smile doing it. Honest ! 

4 hours ago, Sniper said:

In the world of football that really is a odd thing to say by LJ. What does that actually mean? He thinks certain players won't put a shift in for him?

Well that worked well at Preston, imagine the score if he'd selected the players that he doesn't trust, what a fooking mess we're in :(

Yeah , picking players he can trust even though he bought most of them. We're sick of hearing his bull shit , imagine how the players feel. I honestly think if I was a player he publicly slagged off just to deflect the shit away from  himself I'd have decked him by now. 

This 'coach' is going nowhere whilst employed under Lansdown... but these players want 'out'. They have no respect for his reputation, attitude, processes, selection, training and tactics (in game or prep).

The players turned up for the SKY cameras to show where they can really be and then let down the away faithful badly at Brentford and Preston. 

Those fans at Preston NE deserve player of the year award this season and okay, perhaps Tammy too.

18 hours ago, Fiale said:

Yes, at the start of a 4 game run without defeat & 8 points. 

That will do very nicely right now, please! 

.... when Gasheads start taking the piss out of you. 

Don't think the players or management realise the pain they inflict on ordinary supporters through their utter incompetence.

As others have said, rapidly becoming detached from them, and the Club. Not a fair weather supporter either. Started in the 3rd division and followed the highs and lows for the past 50 years, but this bunch of muppets are truly testing my resolve. Maybe it's the eye-watering salaries, the contempt they appear to hold us in, the. selfishness in just looking after their own interests, or the fact they can't be arsed to learn and improve themselves or, basically, just put a shift in. Probably, a combination of all these things. All froth, no substance - a mirror image of today's top UK society. 

Had greater empathy with the Club when we were bottom of Division 4 than I do now to be honest. Frightening state of affairs. 

Archived