IGNORED

Paranoia

Ivorguy

With both Bristol teams in the same division next season it will make a merger much easier to achieve

Does this explain the inexplicable gentlemen's agreement between the two owners!?

Was THIS the long term goal of the young Rovers supporter SL?

Is this what BS has been all about?

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

With both Bristol teams in the same division next season it will make a merger much easier to achieve

Does this explain the inexplicable gentlemen's agreement between the two owners!?

It'd very interesting theory and at least it something different from watching an incapable person drag my team into div 3

Maybe,i'm sure David Icke would agree.

well... lets look at the facts.

1:SL is a Gashead at heart.

2: He couldn't give a chuff what the fans think

3: He's bought everything else sport wise in Bristol..... can we next expect Bristol United? Possibly with El Wally on the board

4: In 40 odd years of being a City fan, NOTHING surprises me any more

I could say what I really think or give the condensed version which is ....................no

All this drama and having LJ at the helm with verbal inputs from GJ and MA, SL and the invisible Dawe. It could make a great telly mini-series... :yawn:all we need now is an attractive dolly bird on SL's left arm chewing the shit with Maggie !!!!

Archived