IGNORED

Film: Chips

Fiale

Umm well what to say, if you like a film where you can turn of and have a laugh (and I genuinely laughed at some of the jokes) this is a fun film. It's not going to get the old grey matter flowing, it's pretty simplistic, and some of the jokes just high school jinx's / rude - but it's fun and I think you will see another coming soon...  and yes I am going tot he cinema a lot this week :-)

6/10

On 07/04/2017 at 11:26, Fiale said:

Umm well what to say, if you like a film where you can turn of and have a laugh (and I genuinely laughed at some of the jokes) this is a fun film. It's not going to get the old grey matter flowing, it's pretty simplistic, and some of the jokes just high school jinx's / rude - but it's fun and I think you will see another coming soon...  and yes I am going tot he cinema a lot this week :-)

6/10

:whistle:

............. when are we ever going to get away from trailers / advertising with women showing tonnes of cleavage?

FFS.

As a red blooded bloke I love a nice rack at least as much as the next, ditto ass and legs.

But I do have an imagination - do we need to see this to be enticed to go and see a film.

I don not wish to be metrosexual, but it really is degrading to women.

What would RedM and Dolls say if the next James Bond trailer had Bond with 1/2 his cock sticking out?

It's 2017, and we need to start respecting women before God gets angry and gives us the flood we are heading for.

I have every confidence BCFCsweden agrees with me.

tfj

Archived