IGNORED

Score predictions

Red Army 75

They lost to Burton, Wigan and Birmingham lately - none of those clubs is exactly setting the world on fire. They drew against a poor Ipswich and even though they have won their last 5 games they included a poor Rotherham and Forest.

So no reason we cannot win, they have lost to clubs close to the relegation one, and even their revival has included wins against clubs close to he relegation zone... so do not be despair squids.

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

They lost to Burton, Wigan and Birmingham lately - none of those clubs is exactly setting the world on fire. They drew against a poor Ipswich and even though they have won their last 5 games they included a poor Rotherham and Forest.

Interesting definition of "lately" as they have won their last five.

0-3.

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I mentioned they won their last 5 and lately, within the last 8-9 weeks of a 9 month season/schedule 

You did, apologies.

I do have the worrying feeling they have hit form and as they are virtually safe will play without pressure.

Our full backs worry me, the rest of our defence and midfield worry me, our forwards (!) worry me, and I'm not convinced by our goalkeeper either.

Our coaching staff don't worry me, they appal me.

Do I feel confident of a win or draw, definitely not.  

Do I hope for a convincing win, of course I do. CTID (unlike players, coaches, Board, owner)

It's the Grand National tomorrow and 40 years ago it was won by 100-1 outsider Foinavon after a massive pile up at the 23rd fence. This must be an omen as it was total chaos but Foinavon came from nowhere to win. How will this affect tomorrow's result? I haven't a clue 

Archived