IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Day Thread

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Patterson will run around enegetically, not having a clue what to do. Hopefully Dave Cotterill supports Little well', I'm not sure about the help he'll get from inside him though. Overall a gamble, but we needed a stronger midfield, but we've just moved the weak point back a bit. Come on City, surprise me.

Well, Paterson had a clue today that's for sure-and well done Mark Little-great work for the pen..

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Well, Paterson had a clue today that's for sure-and well done Mark Little-great work for the pen..

Agreed. Surprised me in a good way, my MOM. If he gets picked Friday and puts in anothor similar performance I'll start believing he'll be able to do it consistantly. I'd rather see him there than see a Lee Tomlin half-arsed display.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KevP said:

What, like you did for us today ?? :laughcont::clapping:

Knew we would said so on here, we're good away from Oakwell and when teams need to come at us we're even better, when we come to your place you need to play for a point then you've a chance of beating us, try to out football us and you're on to a loser, forget about us being a small club you should be beating, come with that attitude and you'll get destroyed, show us respect and you've a chance. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Knew we would said so on here, we're good away from Oakwell and when teams need to come at us we're even better, when we come to your place you need to play for a point then you've a chance of beating us, try to out football us and you're on to a loser, forget about us being a small club you should be beating, come with that attitude and you'll get destroyed, show us respect and you've a chance. 

Blimey - FairPlay and respect for what you've done in the last 12 months but you making out it's Barcelona we will be facing !!!!

Football has a habit of biting you on the arse when you start strutting too much - thought you'd know that 

I wouldn't get too carried away 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Blimey - FairPlay and respect for what you've done in the last 12 months but you making out it's Barcelona we will be facing !!!!

I'm saying it as it is we're good away, and if you underestimate us we'll beat ya 

Edited by Rascal
14 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Careful now, is this a friend?

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/152819-be-afraid-be-very-afraid/

Seriously, a lot of teams seem to be better in this league 'sitting back'. Our last four games have been pretty tight until the first goal, and then pretty one sided.

I am sure we will not disrespect you, and indeed I suspect some of your side may feel more fired up playing LJ, which is a shame for us in some ways. Often in just comes down to who has the breaks, or takes their chances on the day. Every reason as well for our lot to have more nerves. 

Decent season for your lot. Hope we are playing you next season.

Edited by cityexile
Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

I would assume due to the LJ factor we will no doubt 

Isnt that your first win in ?   7 today though ?

You are probably aware - we are in the midst of a golden spell

It is but we've been playing well all season but not getting the results our play deserves at times, we've drawn our last few home games but should have won them. We're better than our form suggests pal, and I'm not saying it from afar I've seen every league game we've played in last 10 years, I'm home and away every week. 

Just now, Rascal said:

It is but we've been playing well all season but not getting the results our play deserves at times, we've drawn our last few home games but should have won them. We're better than our form suggests pal, and I'm not saying it from afar I've seen every league game we've played in last 10 years, I'm home and away every week. 

Similar to us we only lose by the odd goal

Fine Margins

And we have a raft of letters from the PGMO apologising for the referees

Just now, Rascal said:

Sorry I'm lying I've missed 4 games in 10 years but not missed for years 

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

Congratufuckinglations. Medal time. Must be a boring existence what with being on our site all the time, even though your team are getting results.