IGNORED

This is how Brighton appreciate their fans

RedM

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-norwich-city-3634860.aspx

Not that they need to encourage their fans to travel sitting where they are in the table but they are offering 1000 free travel places to the to match away at Norwich (175 miles each way) on a Friday night. The fans are also getting a food and drink voucher, one alcoholic/soft drink and one hot food item.

I think this is brilliant, well done Brighton.

Compare it to us, no offer of any kind for our crunch match against Blackburn. No refund for one official coach that went to Preston, and the players refunded the fans.

Just now, RedM said:

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-norwich-city-3634860.aspx

Not that they need to encourage their fans to travel sitting where they are in the table but they are offering 1000 free travel places to the to match away at Norwich (175 miles each way) on a Friday night. The fans are also getting a food and drink voucher, one alcoholic/soft drink and one hot food item.

Compare it to us, no offer of any kind for our crunch match against Blackburn. No refund for one official coach that went to Preston, and the players refunded the fans.

That's nice. 

A quote from their chief exec for those who won't bother to read the link

"The chairman, myself, and the board are incredibly grateful for that support, which has been there all season - and therefore we would like to show our appreciation for our  fans' great efforts with these small gestures." 

Small gesture?  City won't even refund 49 of us!

The free travel is a return coach or if people are making their own way from London or other areas and can't get back to Brighton afterwards you can get on the coach back, I think I read this correctly.

Nice touch.

With regards to us, just some fight on the pitch would do for me, (a free pasty and a can of natch would be good as well:laugh:)

I don't really get on with my boss, or like him that much, but I do respect him, so do my job properly.

LJ by the look of things is going nowhere soon, so instead of throwing their toys out the pram, they might as well man-up for the last 6 games.

That's all I ask.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

How you treat your friends says a lot about you.....

25 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

How you treat your friends says a lot about you.....

And there's always keep you friends close and your enemies closer in City's current predicament.

Archived