IGNORED

Still plenty to do but...

allyolly

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

I can see where he's coming from , it was a poor performance how you can't see that I don't know. The important thing though is three points. You really are very pro everything city related, there's nothing wrong with taking your rose tinted glasses off and seeing it for what it is. Nothing short of a car crash of a season . We should never have been in a relegation battle to start with. We are where we are though so let's just get safe . Then we can all have a couple of months off to regain our sanity . 

I thought it was a good disciplined performance against a very poor Wolves team. I'm not an LJ supporter, but fair play to the team and fans.

Credit where credit is due; I thought the players had downed tools at Preston and that was the end of LJ. I was wrong. Performance was full of grit and determination, none more so than from the six in the starting 11 from the league one winning team (plus Wilbs as sub). Good to see Korey and Pack working well together again, and Little had his best game since the promotion season. Paterson was the star of the day though, and we need players like him to perform consistently at that level to progress. Crowd were great too. Two more wins may just be enough. 

Archived