IGNORED

McCoulsky

Port Said Red

He was in the big group hug with the first team on Saturday when they came over to us in the away end.  Looking like he was wearing a jacket 4 times too big for him.

I fancy him to get thirty minutes or so.  Tammy will start, then be brought off after an hour for his standing ovation (and so he doesn't blow his achilles just before we pack him of back to Cobham), sub McCoulsky on and see what he can do.

If Wilbs leaves/retires/semi-retires in the summer then we'll be down to just Taylor and Djuric as recognised strikers.  Would it be crazy to bring in one striker and have McCoulsky, Taylor, Djuric and A. N. Other as our options?

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

He was in the big group hug with the first team on Saturday when they came over to us in the away end.  Looking like he was wearing a jacket 4 times too big for him.

I fancy him to get thirty minutes or so.  Tammy will start, then be brought off after an hour for his standing ovation (and so he doesn't blow his achilles just before we pack him of back to Cobham), sub McCoulsky on and see what he can do.

If Wilbs leaves/retires/semi-retires in the summer then we'll be down to just Taylor and Djuric as recognised strikers.  Would it be crazy to bring in one striker and have McCoulsky, Taylor, Djuric and A. N. Other as our options?

And Engvall....

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

If we don't get Tammy again which is very slim . We definitely need 2 strikers . And 1 of those has to be of a certain pedigree 

I think we only need 1 new striker, but it's gotta be one with serious goal scoring capabilities. Assombalonga or another gem from France. Couple of decent looking youngsters in the goal charts. I like Taylor and think he could really improve more next season. 

Archived