IGNORED

Looking for Bristol City who match fish?

weymouth red

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

perhaps all on OTIB should get involved as then we would have mass ....................................... you get my drift

Good Cod! When you mullet over and reel it in you realise this is just the plaice for mass-debaiting.

Just watch for the red redding.

1 minute ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Good Cod! When you mullet over and reel it in you realise this is just the plaice for mass-debaiting.

Just watch for the red redding.

I've haddock enough of all this. I vote we shoal the whole world what we are made of and not flounder in our way forward. 

Just now, BigTone said:

I've haddock enough of all this. I vote we shoal the whole world what we are made of. 

Come out off your shell and flex those mussels if you will but there's no good in whaling or getting crabby about it, we are but mere prawns in the game.  

Just now, BigTone said:

I've haddock enough of all this. I vote we shoal the whole world what we are made of. 

RUDDy hell ... back of the net.  (but the whole world Tone? You shore believe in casting your net wide, fair play)

This thread seems to have caught on though.. it's getting tough to trawl through now.  (If anyone is struggling to 'get it' when reading some of the posts - that's because some of them are getting a bit 'deep see' ?) 

7 hours ago, weymouth red said:

Calling All City Fans !!
Right on the 14th July bristol city fishing has a match against the gas fishing. I need to know if there's any on here that are quality matchmen not carping all out match fishing. We lost last year as they bought in ringers and need a result message me if you think you're up for it contact Darren Dix Bristol City Fishing Team !

how about we've been codswallop this season!!

13 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

RUDDy hell ... back of the net.  (but the whole world Tone? You shore believe in casting your net wide, fair play)

This thread seems to have caught on though.. it's getting tough to trawl through now.  (If anyone is struggling to 'get it' when reading some of the posts - that's because some of them are getting a bit 'deep see' ?) 

We must roach out to the non believers as we have bream there and done that

8 minutes ago, weymouth red said:

if any one is interested , find us on Facebook Bristol City Fishing

we are raising for Helping Bristols Homeless !

image.thumb.jpeg.f0d699a3cbab84a3e314712c5e870f55.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b4135d13a12c23d648c9149f40867ecf.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.60555cb19c8e5ed2ab8aeb3214b9bfa7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c5ac546b46c9e08dc60bc30fda56444b.jpeg

Fair shout, mate..

Looks like you had a good time and raised funds for good causes too.  Nice one, mate.

10 hours ago, weymouth red said:

Calling All City Fans !!
Right on the 14th July bristol city fishing has a match against the gas fishing. I need to know if there's any on here that are quality matchmen not carping all out match fishing. We lost last year as they bought in ringers and need a result message me if you think you're up for it contact Darren Dix Bristol City Fishing Team !

As gas are the opponents - Do you have to use a rod or  Is it permissible to use small amounts of explosive to ensure a City Win ?

IMG_0985.JPG

1 hour ago, weymouth red said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f0d699a3cbab84a3e314712c5e870f55.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b4135d13a12c23d648c9149f40867ecf.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.60555cb19c8e5ed2ab8aeb3214b9bfa7.jpeg

I do believe that is a Jasper in one of those photos?

Oldschool - top lad if I am not mistaken,it was a long time ago. Sold some nice gear up Park Street back in the 80's if I am right. Apologies if I am wrong? 

I remember these lads from years back, they'd catch one after another, week in week out... they fished in two groups..

I said to one of 'em once .. '' I'm telling you now, if I knew how you do what you do I'd be doing it too ''.... great bunch of blokes friendly rivalry and all that.. yeah, I miss 'em, good old Gerry and the dace makers and Freddie and the dreamers, (that's what I called 'em anyway, they liked that,) often wondered what happened to 'em, they just disappeared in the Sixties like rats in drainpipes..

To any one interested the City fans fishing match with Rovers takes place this weekend !

at Acorn Fishery Kingston Seymour  this match is raising money for Helping Bristols Homeless 

would be nice to see a few City fans pop down to show your support !

Thanks Bristol City Fishing Team

IMG_2147.JPG

On 4/11/2017 at 18:34, weymouth red said:

image.thumb.jpeg.f0d699a3cbab84a3e314712c5e870f55.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b4135d13a12c23d648c9149f40867ecf.jpeg

Think there might be a stewards enquiry when you come to weight this one.

Archived