IGNORED

SL - We need Dynamo!

Septic Peg

Mr Lansdown, you said a while back that you won't let City be relegated. Then a few days ago, you said if we are, it's your fault...

Well may I suggest you phone up Dynamo and get him to do a bit of motivational magic for Flinty and co? If its good enough for Barca, it's good enough for us...

19 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Mr Lansdown, you said a while back that you won't let City be relegated. Then a few days ago, you said if we are, it's your fault...

Well may I suggest you phone up Dynamo and get him to do a bit of motivational magic for Flinty and co? If its good enough for Barca, it's good enough for us...

Peg....    The only dynamo we will get is off the groundsman's bike that powers his front light 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

The squad did have some motivational work the end of last week - certainly did the trick

8 hours ago, Xiled said:

Hmmm....not sure we need a roller-coaster ride like Barcelona.  They lost 3-0 to Juventus last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39542727

And they'll probably win the 2nd leg 4-0! Can't stand Barca! I hate how UEFA and FIFA paint them out to be the good guys of football when in reality they could possibly be the most corrupt of the lot!

10 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I think you need my wife to do the speech she is Adam Ant she is not going down.

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

Keep it local ... get Derren Brown to have a quiet word in a few lug 'ole's .

He's one of our own (became a mentalist while at Bristol Uni :) ) so would suit us well.

(we're Bristol City -we always believe)

Rumour has it he still lives/has a place in Clifton...

Derren In!

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

You don't have to be a 'mentalist' to live in Bristol -but it helps :) 

(however, some say to support Bristol City you have to be absolutely f'ing mental!)

Amen to that...

But seriously, if Derren Brown could hypnotise the entire team to play like Messi, we'd be sorted.

Archived