IGNORED

KELVIN MacKENZIE

joe jordans teeth

Free speech is all about letting people air their views, whatever they might be, as long as they are based on some sort of logic or social norm (such as religion). If people are offended, tough, that's the way we choose to live and it's the correct and fairest way to live.

Being deliberately antagonistic and spreading lies does not fall into that category. Hope the c*** is never allowed near a publication again.

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Maybe but the minute any man is silenced for their point of view is the day this country becomes china etc

Point of view maybe, but maybe he, as a journalist, should have done a bit of background investigation before writing a load of old drivel.  Now he may have wished he had done his job properly rather than write  bullshit for cheap laughs

Just now, TRL said:

Point of view maybe, but maybe he, as a journalist, should have done a bit of background investigation before writing a load of old drivel.  Now he may have wished he had done his job properly rather than write  bullshit for cheap laughs

Even Joey Barton yes the man who stabbed a cigar out on a young lads eyeball is taking the higher ground,give it a rest soft lad

11 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Free speech is all about letting people air their views, whatever they might be, as long as they are based on some sort of logic or social norm (such as religion). If people are offended, tough, that's the way we choose to live and it's the correct and fairest way to live.

Being deliberately antagonistic and spreading lies does not fall into that category. Hope the c*** is never allowed near a publication again.

Can you explain what he has lied about in this case

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Even Joey Barton yes the man who stabbed a cigar out on a young lads eyeball is taking the higher ground,give it a rest soft lad

Nothing to do with being soft...  He is a professional journalist, if he does his job properly and does background check before writing bollocks, maybe just mabe he wouldn't look such a daft**** now, and potentially not up on race hate charges!

A Big difference  airing opinion to  a few to people than writing waffle and getting paid to write waffle......investigate a little about what you are writing.  Not sure what you are trying to defend here, as it certainly isn't anything to do with freedom of speech.  Is he you brother or something?

Just now, TRL said:

Nothing to do with being soft...  He is a professional journalist, if he does his job properly and does background check before writing bollocks, maybe just mabe he wouldn't look such a daft**** now, and potentially not up on race hate charges!

A Big difference  airing opinion to  a few to people than writing waffle and getting paid to write waffle......investigate a little about what you are writing.  Not sure what you are trying to defend here, as it certainly isn't anything to do with freedom of speech.  Is he you brother or something?

Do you really think it was a racist comment?

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Do you really think it was a racist comment?

I Didn't say it was, and if you read my post you would know why I don't think it was, if he was remotely professional in his job he would not have put himself in the position to make people think he was.

My point stands, completely clueless unprofessional****, who has a job that can kill peoples careers, I hope the no mark now losses his job.  Gutter press gobshite!

22 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Maybe but the minute any man is silenced for their point of view is the day this country becomes china etc

Winding up most of Liverpool a day before the Hillsborough anniversary. Standard Kelvin.  

Dont think it's about silencing him, it's about him being a awful human being 

Just now, TRL said:

I Didn't say it was, and if you read my post you would know why I don't think it was, if he was remotely professional in his job he would not have put himself in the position to make people think he was.

My point stands, completely clueless unprofessional****, who has a job that can kill peoples careers, I hope the no mark now losses his job.  Gutter press gobshite!

Sorry TRL soft lad wasn't a dig at you but a common saying in Liverpool,I wasn't having a dig mate 

Just now, Tomarse said:

Winding up most of Liverpool a day before the Hillsborough anniversary. Standard Kelvin.  

Dont think it's about silencing him, it's about him being a awful human being 

I wouldn't disagree about him being a awful bloke but I really don't see the problem with this article,we all know he is disliked in Liverpool but there are more important things to get our knickers in a twist

Archived