IGNORED

Bar BS3

5 wins, 5 draws, 5 defeats, since the turn of the year. 20 points from 15 games. 

It makes you wonder what all the fuss was about...! 

Seriously though, without the horrendous (elongated) blip between October & January, either side of that, our form under LJ hadn't really been too shabby. 

He has to take some responsibility for that period, of course. But he's also dug us out of it and I think that deserves credit. Did SL & LJ hold their nerve whilst many on here lost theirs and wanted to "jump ship"..?

How many more will be renewing season tickets before prices go up on 21st April..? 

Yes, I know we aren't safe, YET!

I  went to the LJ out camp after the reading at AG game but I did feel that at times the football was not that bad and were at times just unlucky or just missing one or two elements to pick up results. I am still not convinced but have liked the way he has taken some responsibility over recent interviews for the poor run. I was not a big fan of him blaming everyone else but himself which we had a 4 or 5 week period off.

Still have not renewed but will if we stay up ( I cant make evening games due to work) i am not paying nearly £500 for league one football when I cant see all the games.

Has a long way to go before he will win back the hearts of most - myself included.

This season will go down as the season we set our record for most loses in a row after all.

Turning it around, but a long way to go! Hope the faith shown by Lansdown is justified and can prove doubters like myself that this long term project under LJ is worth pursuing, and not an implausible dream that didn't work in a complicated football world!

Archived