IGNORED

Season ticket deadline

Cov 77

This is a straightforward plea to the club, owner, board etc , speaking to lots of fans yesterday they are still disgusted at the treatment of the season ticket holders , the fans for all their misgivings turned up in numbers again , whatever the away  support two 20,000 plus crowds is fantastic , but everyone thinks 21st April is too early with 3 games to go to say sod you all if you want to wait a bit longer to see where we are next year, this is take it leave it , if you don't do it now we will take it off and you can't have one , at least for now, who the hell do we think we are , Barcelona!! 

Please extend the period for at least for a week or two to thank fans for sticking by the club in god awful times this season , come on show us that you do actually listen and frankly care about us just for once !

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I'm a bit confused with this deadline thing. Is that just to guarantee your existing seat? I want to change seats so doesn't matter to me does it? Also does the price go up if I get one in the summer?

The deadline for keeping your existing seat has now passed.

April 21st is the deadline for the advance "early bird" prices. They may or may not rise after that date.

A few people have posted to say this date is "early" but early bird season tickets for 2009/10 closed on February 27th and early bird season tickets for 2010/11 closed on March 6th.

Surely the reason you get the early bird price is because you show that extra commitment etc because you don't care what league your playing in or who's in charge you will always watch bristol city?

So why should that reward go to someone who only wants to renew of we stay in the chamionship ?

having said that I still feel that the club have missed a trick with season tickets. We should use Bradford, wolves and Huddersfield as examples.

I cant wait to see how there going to stop people from other blocks just wondering into the unreserved area. Over heard a conversation yesterday where a bloke has a ST in the next block to the signing section where his mates have theirs. He went on to say he will just go stand there with them anyway. Im guessing he wont be the only one to do this so does that mean people will have to get there early to get a seat.

19 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

I cant wait to see how there going to stop people from other blocks just wondering into the unreserved area. Over heard a conversation yesterday where a bloke has a ST in the next block to the signing section where his mates have theirs. He went on to say he will just go stand there with them anyway. Im guessing he wont be the only one to do this so does that mean people will have to get there early to get a seat.

Only way to manage it would be to check every fan who walks through from the concourse has a ticket for the unreserved section.

Still seems madness that we have a ground with thousands of empty seats, yet the one section where demand exceeds supply is artificially limited.  It's almost as if the club deliberately want to restrict the numbers in this area.  :shifty:

Archived