IGNORED

The Double Winning Players

ploppy

37 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Wow + the 7 or so LJ flops that's a whole team to sell/not follow up on loans on, busy old summer ahead.

Not bothered who signed them , Johnson or Cotts, this season has proved our squad isn't up to much. A very busy summer ahead 

12 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not bothered that one them got it so wrong with so many in such a short space of time?.

I originally answered the OP saying that we need to replace Fielding, Flint , Little and Wilbs. Still not bothered who bought these four players

21 hours ago, Tiree said:

Clearly Shelts is a joke but you havent heard from SAB and TFJ recently either. I doubt Shelts went  to the last two home games and saw Little, i doubt he has seen Frankie since Feb and clearly he doesnt know what powerful CBs are meant to do if he doesnt rate Flint. Actually, we shouldnt even respond to these 'stay-away' folk who clearly never go to watch City; question is how do you stop reading them on this Forum?

:laugh:. Cheers pal 

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I am not talking about any of these 4 players i'm talking about 6 to 8 players bought in the past year, who are not trustworthy.

I'm with you now . Crossed wires. Which ones would you single out as not trustworthy?

4 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Let us not kid ourselves that our current left back is fit for purpose either.

Our current left back is the weakest player in the side at the moment imo which is a shame as he has lots of ability but appears to have hit the wall that most Academy graduates from our club cannot seem to pass.

It was laughable that people were trying to blame Flint for QPR's goal yesterday when it was Bryan all day long who had to take responsibility.

Archived