IGNORED

Carey & Tinnion

shire_redz

My dad was chatting with Carey's dad yesterday and Carey's dad said that Louis and Tins don't get on. Not so much to do with money, but a distinct disliking for each other.

Sorry if this is common knowledge, but it's the best bit of reliable gossip I've had for a long time!

My dad was chatting with Carey's dad yesterday and Carey's dad said that Louis and Tins don't get on. Not so much to do with money, but a distinct disliking for each other.

Sorry if this is common knowledge, but it's the best bit of reliable gossip I've had for a long time!

Perhaps you could explain why Louis came to Tins' Testimonial Evening and Tins' Testimonial Quiz Night in the Supporters' Club, then.

I note your statement with interest but the fact remains that Tins must make a stand as manager against any player who will not sign a new contract.

If Carey feels that he is more stronger than the manager (who ever it was) then he must acknowledge that if he refuses the new contract on the table, then the club has no alternative but to advise the player that he will not train with the first team, until he gives 100 percent backing by signing the new contract.

You are within your rights to question my information. You may be interested to know that my father spent many years on the docks working with Carey senior and they are still friendly. I chose to share what was said with all you guys on the forum. I thought it was mildly interesting, but in furure will keep to myself to avoid damaging my credability. Many apologies.

Why, didn't the other players go to it?

A lot of players went to the Testimonial Evening, but only Scott Murray, Steve Phillips and Louis Carey came to the Quiz Night. That suggests to me that he is closer to Tins than most and certainly doesn't "dislike" him.

Archived