IGNORED

Well done city

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

We seemed to be able to defend a lead against Wigan, Huddersfield, Wolves and QPR in the last few weeks. Still, why let the facts get in the way. Let's just refuse to acknowledge any sort of improvement and stick with the doom and gloom stuff.

To be fair I think he means over the whole season not just 4 games, the fact is we've lost more points from winning positions than any other team in the division, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way 

31 minutes ago, harrys said:

To be fair I think he means over the whole season not just 4 games, the fact is we've lost more points from winning positions than any other team in the division, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way 

It's still not true to say "we can't defend a lead" though, because we have shown a number of times in recent weeks that we now can. My issue is that certain posters seem unwilling to even acknowledge recent improvement.

13 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

We are far from safe, but you believe it if you want.

Saturday is huge with going to Brighton the week after that goal difference could take a hit.

What's so difficult to understand?

So for us to drop from 18th to 22nd we would need Burton... Forrest.... Brum.... AND Blackburn all to win 1 (or 2) of their last 3 games... I can't see it happening. 

Just now, Bullbag said:

Never ever dismiss anything happening in football, as the saying goes it's a funny old game.

I really hope we are safe by the time we play Brum, a nervy final day anything can happen.

The complacency on here really annoys me.

After a sh1te season I think it's only fair that people are enjoying a good little run of results (7 out of 9 points).

Complacency and optimism are not the same thing. 

no one on here is complacent but at least we have rid this Forum of all the TfJs who could only see the dark side if this season

to watch us play a lot really good football yesterday, despite some poor finishing shows how far we have come since the bad run

Even now the cheesleysmate chooses to be so negative and complain about NOT defending a lead! Does he / she realise there is a positive in taking a lead?!

When Lj takes us on a winning run these people will complain we are only winning by 2-1, 3-1, 4-0 ( looks like our recent home form)

no mate of Cheesley, no fan of City, IMO.

The turnaround is nice. 4 wins 3 draws and 2 losses in 9. Good work to all- players, fans and yes management team.

We should have beaten Burton as well tbh, so many big chances- normally in a game when you get a penalty, a legit goal and a woodwork strike you score one if not 2 of those.

Not safe yet of course, was a shame we couldn't put it to bed yesterday- the game on the day and in all likelihood safety, seemed to miss a lot of big chances at 1-0. I think overall this season we are a lower midtable side and the results seem to be bearing this out- until Ipswich's shock win at Newcastle I had hope of chasing down them and QPR too.

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

no one on here is complacent but at least we have rid this Forum of all the TfJs who could only see the dark side if this season

to watch us play a lot really good football yesterday, despite some poor finishing shows how far we have come since the bad run

Even now the cheesleysmate chooses to be so negative and complain about NOT defending a lead! Does he / she realise there is a positive in taking a lead?!

When Lj takes us on a winning run these people will complain we are only winning by 2-1, 3-1, 4-0 ( looks like our recent home form)

Drink, drink, drink,

To Lee the Pink, the pink, the pink,

Saviour of!

The human ra-aace!:cool:

11 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Wrong. Good mate of Cheese, and fan of Bristol City, not Bristol Sport bollox. However the season finishes it has been a season of massive change, and exposed the plan for what it and the club is really all about and my enthusiasm has gone as a result. I think City will stay up (just), but I wouldn't put it past us to do a Rovers. With 10 million spent we shouldn't even be talking about staying up on the last day of the season. A few poxy results doesn't hide the fact that Mr Lansdown and co couldn't give a flying **** about the fans, and the head coach is way out of his depth.

Tammy will be gone at the end of the season too, but don't worry we've got McCoulsky. ******* joke.

Archived