IGNORED

Congratulations to the team that finished in 20th place with 47 points in 2014/15 - Brighton (Merged)

cityexile

23 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Ok club, nice ground love the fact when I went there last season that your ticket for the game also gives you free travel on bus or train to and from the game within a certain few travel zones. Perfect for me and my mates who stayed Central Brighton and good idea

Their ground is out of the way a bit mind.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

I agree. The guy is thick as shit, will never amount to anything in life. hasnt a clue 

What a strange post about one half of a very successful financial  investment operation. 

I presume somebody said that once?

Anyway, back to the football and our last 10 years.

Well done Brighton. Another club that join Cardiff, Swansea and Hull in coming from League Two, past us, and all the way up to the Premier League.

They've done it the right way, built an impressive stadium, filled it and appointed a great manager in Hughton with the required experience to get them to the next level.

We have resources that exceed theirs, and over a longer period of time, but we are a long way from Premier League football.

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Well done Brighton. Another club that join Cardiff, Swansea and Hull in coming from League Two, past us, and all the way up to the Premier League.

They've done it the right way, built an impressive stadium, filled it and appointed a great manager in Hughton with the required experience to get them to the next level.

We have resources that exceed theirs, and over a longer period of time, but we are a long way from Premier League football.

Too many excuses at City, it's always jam tomorrow, but it never comes

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Dont want to argue with you because we do want the same thing in the end. City through and through. have a good week , mate take care

I'm a happy old soul, just worn down now. This season has done me in many ways.

I've posted before that if city were healthy and still here in 100 years time plying there trade in the second oround third tiers then I would be a happy man.

Just be honest about it.

Fair play to 'em...taken the pain of last season and turned that into a positive. And completely ironic that Chris Hughton has got them to the Premier League before Benitez has done that with Newcastle, one of his old clubs who got rid....be funny if Newcastle blew it and missed out.

Well done the Seagulls!

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Living in Hove I can tell you they have done a fantastic job at every level with regards to kids promotions, shuttle train services to matches and subsidised travel.

They literally are in a different league, and now they really are.

This is what we need to aspire to.

Just now, 054123 said:

I'm a happy old soul, just worn down now. This season has done me in many ways.

I've posted before that if city were healthy and still here in 100 years time plying there trade in the second oround third tiers then I would be a happy man.

Just be honest about it.

Ive had lots to say about LJ and SL but Im sort of happy that I think we'll stay up. lets judge it from nextr season is my feeling. nice chatting

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

Yeah, it's a nice gesture. But I think it's influenced by the fact that everybody 'has' to use public transport to get there.

Yep but drive and run the gamut of parking or get a free train, the zones are miles wide, we're not just talking about Brighton as freebies.

I live in Hove but could live another 15 miles down the coast and still get free travel as an away fan to our game,.

I wonder what it is in the sea air recently with all these coastal towns having success. Brighton, Plymouth, Portsmouth promoted today, and Bournemouth surviving against all the odds, and add to that Fleetwoods remarkable season and even Blackpool made the Prem just a few years ago. 

What makes it all the more remarkable is that they only have half the catchment areas of other clubs as the other half is ocean. 

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Fair play to 'em...taken the pain of last season and turned that into a positive. And completely ironic that Chris Hughton has got them to the Premier League before Benitez has done that with Newcastle, one of his old clubs who got rid....be funny if Newcastle blew it and missed out.

Well done the Seagulls!

The downside to this would be millions upon millions of posts saying Huddersfield did what SL cannot dream of etc etc  Hooway theToon

Without doubt they are the best team in this league, they are strong in every area and have recruited well.

There's is the blueprint we must follow & I believe we are.

They have the stadium, infrastructure, location and fan base. We are getting there.

They are where we want to be in a few years time.

We have endured a really difficult time and I'm hoping we have done enough to stay up and come back stronger next year.

33 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Their ground is out of the way a bit mind.

I've been there twice. It's in farmer which is 10 minutes on a train or 15 on a bus. Train station at the ground. Park and ride facility. Excellent all round. That's where lots of new grounds slip up that are built just outside the city boundaries , transport . Brighton gone above and beyond to sort this out for their fans and away supporters. 

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wonder if they`ll think Sam is good enough for the prem or look to upgrade. I can see Murray moving on too and I still think it`s where Tammy will end up on loan next season - an ideal move for him, Brighton and Chelsea I would think.

Baldock/Tomlin swapsies?

Perhaps Chris Hughton can get the best out of him?

Archived