IGNORED

To all SL and LJ haters.....

Judda

Happy clappers, haters  - I'm not well jel of either of the peeps.  

To slip into Ziderhead mode - they all sound like stupid fxxxxxx txxxx to me.

Here's an idea; let's honestly exchange views, deal with our own narcistic/fishing/Daddy issues and be free of looking to box everything neatly up because we struggle with nuance and the undefinable.

Nah ....... I'm going to miss insanity and the whole human condition if it's ever cured.

6 hours ago, RaspberryRed said:

Achieving a maintenence of Championship status does not vindicate SL's decision in the slightest at present

He's (LJ) obviously here for the long haul so if we achieve our collective goal (Champ Staus) then we will only know after the Summer window and the subsequent 10, 15, 20 games of next season.

There are divisions to be bridged on many levels but as you say hopefully onwards and upwards

It takes time,but in the end Lee will bullshit himself until he dissapears up 'ees own arse.....

Patience is a virtue not to be underestimated.

5 hours ago, Mtimmy11 said:

Finish midtable with a owner worth 1.5 billion.can't wait

Dont think a rich owner is a garanti for promotion. Villa, Blackburn, Wolves and so on. SL s money helps the Club offcause.. Midtable is ok for me in this leauge. This season I hade hope top six and we endup low in the table. There are 23 more teams in this leauge, its not easy.

Archived