IGNORED

Birmingham SOLD OUT for away fans

3 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Why shouldn't we let them have a beer just because it wasn't allowed at St Andrews for us.

Sounds like childish tit for tat, open the bars and bleed em dry. It's only Weston's economy that will suffer! 

See what happens then.

I see trouble ahead.(you know the song)

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Absolutely no problem with away fans using the sports bar if everyone can behave themselves. Maybe home and away fans could even have a laugh together and a conversation or two about the game, you know, like fully grown adults?

I'd much rather our club did that than lower themselves to someone else's standards.

Just let everyone mingle in the Atyeo during the game too.You know like fully grown adults?

Jeez.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

How long before we get the rumours of there being Brum fans in the home end?

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I've heard there will be Brum fans in the home end.

Won't happen, I know of someone who had their tickets cancelled as they had previously bought tickets in  the Birmingham home stand a few years back. 

18 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Just let everyone mingle in the Atyeo during the game too.You know like fully grown adults?

Jeez.

It should be entirely possible for two groups of football supporters to have a drink together in a bar. Dortmund and Monaco fans even managed to congregate in each other's houses last week.

Maybe the ones that can't even begin to imagine something so radical are the problem.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

It should be entirely possible for two groups of football supporters to have a drink together in a bar. Dortmund and Monaco fans even managed to congregate in each other's houses last week.

Maybe the ones that can't even begin to imagine something so radical are the problem.

I think that's a little bit naive. 

Take the bombing out of the equation and there is no way Dortmund and Monaco fans would have been so cordial. 

Exceptional circumstances. 

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

What you deem possible is not applicable May 7th. Can anyone else please share experiences of how a defining match tends to bring out the so called "English disease" ? I think some know jack of the Z's

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

I think that's a little bit naive. 

Take the bombing out of the equation and there is no way Dortmund and Monaco fans would have been so cordial. 

Exceptional circumstances. 

Naive maybe, but something to aspire to perhaps. There are plenty of examples where rival football fans do get along; fan parks during Euros/World Cup spring to mind.

10 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

What you deem possible is not applicable May 7th. Can anyone else please share experiences of how a defining match tends to bring out the so called "English disease" ? I think some know jack of the Z's

I didn't say it was possible, I said it should be. The inability of football fans to share the same space even outside of the ground is one aspect of English football culture I've always found pathetic.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I didn't say it was possible, I said it should be. The inability of football fans to share the same space even outside of the ground is one aspect of English football culture I've always found pathetic.

99% of fans can manage it. 

Archived