IGNORED

Tomlin rumour confirmed

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

No wonder you have the wrong day you need a CALENDER. If you are using a colander you must be finding things a bit of a strain

Can't stand soggy sprouts Tone, calendars are ok for dates but not if they're stoned and sticky... anyway what's with everyone and Thursday today? ... the argument is two week for Otib..

Just now, WhistleHappy said:

Can't stand soggy sprouts Tone, calendars are ok for dates but not if they're stoned and sticky... anyway what's with everyone and Thursday today? ... the argument is two week for Otib..

Not sure but the NHS obviously had all their humour & personality bypass ops last week and those in recovery are testing the results ................. with very positive results I must say.

3 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

The guy who put this pic on is a disgrace and I hope the forum police get it off. Lee tomlin is one of the most skillfull footballers this club has had. I met him when he played for bournemouth and he is nice guy. I wait to c what the forum people do. 

fat chance of that!

Untwist your knickers ladies this post is not a dig at Tomlin ( it could have been anyone's name I used ) 

I have said in previous threads , on however many occasions, Reddoc can tell you , that I admire the talent that Tomlin has and , although this season hasn't been his best, I would prefer to have him in the team than not .

I would also like to apologise to Mr Hugh Jarse for submitting his photo on our forum and causing embarrassment to those who cannot judge the size and holding power of a deck chair .

yours humbly.

1 hour ago, Chris_Brown said:

This forum is fantastic

will_argue_with_anyone_about_anything.jpg

This is the first ever published photo of Taxi For Johnson taken at the Hospital Fete run by the inmates. Rest assured the Hospital is a secure facility and he cannot escape. Also check out the stall run by his roomie "Fang" in the background. Car wash is available.

3 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

The guy who put this pic on is a disgrace and I hope the forum police get it off. Lee tomlin is one of the most skillfull footballers this club has had. I met him when he played for bournemouth and he is nice guy. I wait to c what the forum people do. 

I've told you a million times-please,don't exaggerate..

15 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Untwist your knickers ladies this post is not a dig at Tomlin ( it could have been anyone's name I used ) 

I have said in previous threads , on however many occasions, Reddoc can tell you , that I admire the talent that Tomlin has and , although this season hasn't been his best, I would prefer to have him in the team than not .

I would also like to apologise to Mr Hugh Jarse for submitting his photo on our forum and causing embarrassment to those who cannot judge the size and holding power of a deck chair .

yours humbly.

Your Majorship, Sir, HRH, Reverend.   Rest assured that your apologies are not required.  Those who should apologise are those with nothing better to do than try and be ultra PC in their own tiny minds and think the whole world should agree with their bizarre and somewhat irritating beliefs.

Just now, RumRed said:

You might need a razor, or at least some clay to bake them in, you don't want fur balls.

I could keep going with this but good taste suggests I should leave the obvious 'gags' alone.

It would be PC to do so yes ................. my fur balls are my concern. 

Dolly where's the razor or at least the strimmer ???

Archived