IGNORED

PFA Championship Team of the Year

Charlie BCFC

Tammy with as many goals and more assists than Gayle.

Gayle, playing in a multi-million pound team expected to brush everyone aside and get promoted instantly back to the prem and comes with bags of premier league experience vs 18/19 year old Tammy who is playing his first season of professional football, in the championship, for a club that had been in free fall and fighting for their lives most the season...

How the hell did Gayle make the team ahead of Tammy?! I would understand Murray being picked but the love in with Gayle and Newcastle is pathetic!!!

Considering Gayle has missed a lot of the season due to injury, his scoring rate is phenomenal this year. Having said that, I find it hard that a place couldn't be found for Tammy. There is an argument for all of Gayle, Murray, Wood and Tammy to be in there, but scoring this many goals for a struggling side at the age of 19 is pretty incredible, so it is a harsh exclusion.

5 hours ago, super_scotty_murray said:

Considering Gayle has missed a lot of the season due to injury, his scoring rate is phenomenal this year. Having said that, I find it hard that a place couldn't be found for Tammy. There is an argument for all of Gayle, Murray, Wood and Tammy to be in there, but scoring this many goals for a struggling side at the age of 19 is pretty incredible, so it is a harsh exclusion.

Suppose so suprised that Hudderdfield right back didn't make it.

Archived