IGNORED

Norwich v Brighton

Super

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Too true. To make it worse, Sky are now repeatedly saying "Brighton can now win the Championship in front of their own fans and you can watch it here on Sky". OK players, that should serve as your team talk for next Saturday. Go out and show you are not there just for Brighton's entertainment.

For those who can; remember City winning at Old Trafford in 1975? The TV commentator was quite angry in his post match interview with Alan Dicks and seemed to think we should have just rolled over.

All this Brighton party next week stuff is bleeding firing me up, let alone our players. Come on City boys, do the biz today and head to the south coast with the sole intention of pissing off Skysports&Hove Albion

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

38k v Liverpool in THAT game.

Correct RRH but the original post only mentioned attendances at this level - second tier, Championship, Div Two  and whatever else it was called.

So larger attendances in the First Division, but we'll have to go some to beat the 38,000 in Div Two against the Gas in 1957 or 58.

6 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Correct RRH but the original post only mentioned attendances at this level - second tier, Championship, Div Two  and whatever else it was called.

So larger attendances in the First Division, but we'll have to go some to beat the 38,000 in Div Two against the Gas in 1957 or 58.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

I totally expected this result to be honest, the local papers here are full of pictures and videos of most of the players in the City centre partying until way into the daylight hours next day after promotion on Monday. Reports of Knockheart still 'going' strong until midmorning Tuesday would not have helped preparation for an important match a couple of days later and it showed, I bet Hughton is absolutely livid the players couldn't wait until after winning the title before they let their hair down..

Archived