IGNORED

Carey , You Plonker .... You Would Have Got

headhunter

Just a thought but with 10 years service coming up Louis would have been granted a testimonial in 2005.

That could have raised him £100k tax free or the equivalent of £150k in wages.

Will somebody tell him that if he gets a 3 year contract and a pay rise of £3k per week more than he is getting here he won't be any better off by moving

Doh !!!

In my opinion his professed loyalty, whilst to be admired, is perhaps tinged with an underlying lack of ambition and a desire for a cushy existence. Another 3 years here would have taken him to 30 and then probably a 2 year extension before a move to Cheltenham, Bath or Yeovil !!

As someone else has said on this forum today, he never shows the battling tenacity of a Stuart Pearce like defender. Yes, we get the occasional breaks out of defence but most of the time his forward balls are fairly predictable, hence the 'Sir Chipalot' nickname someone else once gave him on here.

In Div 2 team of the year. Part of the meanest defence in Div 2. What do you ******* want - the love child of Stuart Pearce and Roberto Carlos playing in defence. (Don't tell me "that Roberto Carlos is poo at free kicks" and "Pearce is poo at pens"!!!)

I haven't been contributing long to the forum, but you whinging ######s are really getting on my nads. He's moving on, why don't you lot. :city:

Archived