IGNORED

Parking advice for Birmingham home.

bexhill reds

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

They give out tickets now. Usually they've got a jobsworth on the drive entrance noting down registrations and seeing if any of the people in the car are in football clobber. 

He's there probably 4-5 times a seasons. I've had 3 tickets in 8 years and I've ignored them all.

ive parked in the KFC car park a few times recently and not had a ticket 

1 hour ago, Chris_Brown said:

Trains affected too if you're coming from the North. Taken from here

07/05/17

CrossCountry between Manchester Piccadilly and Bristol Temple Meads and also between Glasgow Central and Plymouth.

Great Western Railway between Great Malvern and Bristol Temple Meads and also between  / Cardiff Central and Portsmouth Harbour / Brighton.

Network Rail is carrying out engineering work in the Bristol Parkway area closing the line.

Customer advice

CrossCountry trains are diverted between Gloucester and Bristol Temple Meads and will not call at Bristol Parkway.

Replacement buses will run between Cheltenham Spa and Bristol Temple Meads.

Great Western Railway trains between Cardiff Central and Bristol Temple Meads will not run.

Trains between Cardiff Central and Portsmouth Harbour / Brighton will run between Bristol Temple Meads and Portsmouth Harbour / Brighton.

Customers should use alternative trains between Cardiff Central and Bristol Parkway and replacement buses between Bristol Parkway and Bristol Temple Meads.

Journey times will be extended by up to 60 minutes.

what the **** are they talking about bath is f in shut parkway is shut take a bus @first great rename just one of a long line of anchors (may have misspelled that sorry mods)

Whenever I come past Ashton Court on the bus there are loads of places in the car park next to the Smythe Arms or whatever it is called now.

Just checked on the website and it is £1.20. per day and the park is open in April to 9.30.pm. Just check on the pay and display machines to make sure. 10 minute walk at the most.

Archived