IGNORED

Ched Evans

ColeCiderRed

I actually believe that he had quite a good season for Chesterfield, if I'm right he got hit with an injury and also was in and out of court for a period so wasn't playing. 

He scored in 4 possibly 5 consecutive games at the start of the season. 

I think he's a very good footballer and will do well at Sheffield U 

5 hours ago, Thatch35 said:

No. He's a good striker apparently, City should have a look.

Ha.

Given your history on this site, you just know that you are going to receive a huge amount of abuse, whatever you say.

So, I was going to give this a like because I thought it was an amusing, sarcastic post, but thought that any comment I made would just be drowned out in the abuse you are about to receive.

Don't worry, whilst I think your 'Boo at LJ' post was ridiculous, this does not preclude me giving you a 'like' for this particular post.

On 24 April 2017 at 16:24, sodburyred said:

Obviously don't know all the details but sums up loyalty in modern football. He owes his current club a great deal of gratitude for believing in him during his case when no one else would.

Personally don't think he'll do much at Championship level. He wasn't anything special at this level at his peak let alone now.

In fairness he never had a Championship season "at his peak". The season when he got locked up he'd developed into a fantastic striker. 35 goals in 42 games that season suggests he would've made the step up very, very comfortably to the Championship and likely gone on to be a Premier League player. Different story now though of course...

7 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

In fairness he never had a Championship season "at his peak". The season when he got locked up he'd developed into a fantastic striker. 35 goals in 42 games that season suggests he would've made the step up very, very comfortably to the Championship and likely gone on to be a Premier League player. Different story now though of course...

Perhaps. But as has been shown countless times scoring loads in league 1 doesn't mean scoring in the championship. 

Archived