IGNORED

Newcastle v Preston

cityexile

1 minute ago, CiderJar said:

Tricky one though isn't it? A relaxed Brighton, already champions, may be more of a threat than a tense nervous Brighton needing a win?

I actually agree with that. Burton have beaten all the teams recently with something to play for, and dropped points against the 'relaxed nothing to play for' crowd.

2 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Tricky one though isn't it? A relaxed Brighton, already champions, may be more of a threat than a tense nervous Brighton needing a win?

Exactly what I was thinking but it can go either way as we all know...

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Don't think either of these will happen, but if Newcastle do drop points and Huddersfield beat Wolves tomorrow, would keep Huddersfield honest for when they go to Bham.

Or I am just over thinking it all.

You are, but that is what we do. There is also a chance that Brighton will already be champions and we will already be mathematically safe by the time we kick off. Saying that Newcastle have just scored....

4 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

You are, but that is what we do. There is also a chance that Brighton will already be champions and we will already be mathematically safe by the time we kick off. Saying that Newcastle have just scored....

Well, changed all my planning now.

Newcastle play away at Cardiff Friday evening. They get drunk now, and drop points then. Brighton get drunk that night instead.

The saver is then Huddersfield fail to win at Wolves tomorrow, and still need a point at Birmingham before we play.

Simples.

Archived