IGNORED

West Ham "firm" photo and hilarious response

SecretSam

I remember one of these on RedCafe, Man Utd's forum about Liverpool fans a few years ago, it was amazing, this is right up there with that, absolutely brilliant. Pulling the geezer off the plane one had me tears of laughter, I went to a mates Funeral yesterday and I've felt as low as a snakes belly ever since, at dinner time today I was eating lunch at work in the car on my own, alone with my thoughts, I didn't think I'd ever feel like smiling again, never mind laughing, come supper time I'm in absolute stitches. Just spent 20 minutes crying with laughter. 

18 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I remember one of these on RedCafe, Man Utd's forum about Liverpool fans a few years ago, it was amazing, this is right up there with that, absolutely brilliant. Pulling the geezer off the plane one had me tears of laughter, I went to a mates Funeral yesterday and I've felt as low as a snakes belly ever since, at dinner time today I was eating lunch at work in the car on my own, alone with my thoughts, I didn't think I'd ever feel like smiling again, never mind laughing, come supper time I'm in absolute stitches. Just spent 20 minutes crying with laughter. 

Thoughts are with you, glad you had a nice laugh.

15 hours ago, Rascal said:

I went to a mates Funeral yesterday and I've felt as low as a snakes belly ever since, at dinner time today I was eating lunch at work in the car on my own, alone with my thoughts, I didn't think I'd ever feel like smiling again, never mind laughing, come supper time I'm in absolute stitches. Just spent 20 minutes crying with laughter. 

So pleased to have spread a little happiness, even on such a dark day.

Archived