IGNORED

Request from a USA-based fan

New2City

Unfortunately, I was not able to hop across the pond at all this season to go to any games (but I've already got my plane ticket booked to see the first 2 league games of 2017-2018 season!).

I wondered if anyone going to the Brum game, or if the club can help me out in some way... I'd love to have a match day programme or a shirt signed by the players to hang up with the rest of my city memorabilia I've collected in the past 3 years of being a fan and travelling over to see games. I've got paypal and happy to pay whatever.

TIA

I'll sort it for you mate. Call it a 1er. It won't be a city top though, probably a £1 vest from Asda, also don't worry that all the signatures look the same. It'll be the real deal. Give me a private message so we can arrange payment. 

We have a signed away top (Flint's from the Brentford match) which we are auctioning off for charity shortly. 

You are welcome to make a bid when we open this up. 

Follow bstrongubelong on Facebook or @bstrongubelong on twitter. Details will be on there soon. Other stuff also being auctioned off presently. 

We're a charity partnership made up of City fans who are helping mental health awareness in the Bristol area. 

Archived