IGNORED

Looking forward to a "home" game

allyolly

As a season ticket holder living in Brighton I must say I'm looking forward to a lie in tomorrow!

A few suggestions pre match for anyone coming down....

Out of Brighton station there are a few pubs on the way down to the seafront (real alers check out the Evening Star a 2 minute walk away) which is about a 10min walk away. There are a few bars right down on the seafront too which are great if the weather is good and you can sit outside.  

Turning left out of the station and walking down the hill (trafalgar st) there are a few great pubs including the Albert, the Lord Nelson and at the bottom of the hill a brilliant veggie pub called the George and a traditional one opposite called the Great Eastern. 

On the way to falmer stopping off at London road station there are two brilliant pubs The Open House with one of the best beer gardens anywhere and the Signalman the other side of the railway. Both serve cider but around £4.50 a pint. 

The Amex is known for serving decent beer too if you get in early. 

We are due a win at the Amex so let's spoil the party and enjoy the weekend! 

1 hour ago, allyolly said:

As a season ticket holder living in Brighton I must say I'm looking forward to a lie in tomorrow!

A few suggestions pre match for anyone coming down....

Out of Brighton station there are a few pubs on the way down to the seafront (real alers check out the Evening Star a 2 minute walk away) which is about a 10min walk away. There are a few bars right down on the seafront too which are great if the weather is good and you can sit outside.  

Turning left out of the station and walking down the hill (trafalgar st) there are a few great pubs including the Albert, the Lord Nelson and at the bottom of the hill a brilliant veggie pub called the George and a traditional one opposite called the Great Eastern. 

On the way to falmer stopping off at London road station there are two brilliant pubs The Open House with one of the best beer gardens anywhere and the Signalman the other side of the railway. Both serve cider but around £4.50 a pint. 

The Amex is known for serving decent beer too if you get in early. 

We are due a win at the Amex so let's spoil the party and enjoy the weekend! 

I think it's easy to see what you get up to in your spare time!!

Archived