IGNORED

Change your vacuum cleaner

Major Isewater

I have suffered for years with migraines and I have just come across a way of reducing the attacks .

I changed my vacuum cleaner .

For a long time now I've had the local airport ringing me up to complain about the noise when I'm doing the Manor work ( house is so common) .

Finally with an explosion of dust making Vesuvius look like a minor inconvenience , the old model handed in it's notice .

The new addition to Isewater Acres is so quiet I kept switching it on and off to be sure . 

It's powerful to , I vacuum upstairs and it does the downstairs at the same time .

I just wanted to share with fellow migraine sufferers.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I have suffered for years with migraines and I have just come across a way of reducing the attacks .

For a long time now I've had the local airport ringing me up to complain about the noise when I'm doing the Manor work ( house is so common) .

Finally with an explosion of dust making Vesuvius look like a minor inconvenience , the old model handed in it's notice .

The new addition to Isewater Acres is so quiet I kept switching it on and off to be sure . 

It's powerful to , I vacuum upstairs and it does the downstairs at the same time .

Do you keep hamsters and gerbils?

On 2017-4-29 at 11:02, Major Isewater said:

General point.

Does everyone actually know you are supposed to change / clean the filters on a vacuum cleaner?

Funny - is it not - that if you use one for years and years and DON'T change the filters the dust just gets recycled into your home.

FFS people.

:grr:

tfj

10 hours ago, Erithacus said:

Or, equally, manage to replace the filter incorrectly and then the thing doesn't suck at all. Motor runs nicely, but no pick-up.:whistle:

You mean like an idiot would?

tfj

On 02/05/2017 at 01:07, WhistleHappy said:

acf088995f4f6366969c13d856c75967.jpg

Plenty of life left in this 'un ... not point changing it yet.

That's not a VC, it's a jet pack.

Archived