IGNORED

Credit where credits due...

brizzlelou

So let's all enjoy this week and show Lj we love him too on Sunday, get the Bounce around the huge crowd and let all those who don't / won't appear on here to apoligise for being so hostile about their / my club during the bad run

SL has been proved right again ( last 5 big decisions all vindicated) Lj proving his experience is benefitting the team as well as himself, and the fans all having a love-in on here!

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

Ah, you know I support WsM footy club, however I call em the Weston Donkeys rather than their nickname "the seagulls"

They won 5-nil today, good old donkeys!!

good hope you enjoyed the day

(Sorry off topic)

Despite the fact 3 times in the last 10yrs, Weston have ended the season IN the relegation drop, BUT what are the odds that Weston survived because of other teams around them,  Farnbourgh Town in 2007 went into liquidation, plus Hayes and Yeading formed together to form Hayes and Yeading united, thus saving Weston from the drop, in 2008, Cambridge town failed a ground inspection, thus saved Weston once again from being relegated and in 2010 Salisbury City were demoted  despite finishing 12th in the league, I cannot remember why nor can I find articles why on Google.

Archived