IGNORED

Which 1

kiwicolin

Birmingham. Think they will do well next season, just been Zola'd this. Think Forest and Blackburn will be down there again next with their ownership. So for selfish reasons, Birmingham, but think it will be Blackburn now. They are at Brentford last game who have not taken their foot off the gas, and would struggle to see them winning there.

Unless of course we had lost today, and then I would have been convinced they would win 5-0.

I can't see Blackburn getting the result they need unfortunately, so even though I'd love Forest to go down because of their Arrogant, living of past glories, deluded arseholes, I think Blackburn will be playing and giving a good beating to the SAGS next Season.

13 minutes ago, Sniper said:

I can't see Blackburn getting the result they need unfortunately, so even though I'd love Forest to go down because of their Arrogant, living of past glories, deluded arseholes, I think Blackburn will be playing and giving a good beating to the SAGS next Season.

You're probably right. But we'll always have the memory of Yeovil beating them in the playoffs. 

Archived