IGNORED

The official who do want to go down thread!

REDOXO

You know, I was reading the thread title and I was frothing at the mouth, ready to shout at those who wanted City to go down, but then.... It wasn't about city going down...Misleading thread title there but in any case I actually DO want City to go down believe it or not.... :o......

Birmingham City that is, who did you think I was gonna say? :w00t:

Its funny when you read some of the opinions here; you realise any one of the three would be quite satisfying; all have owners who have somehow contrived to totally mess things up in relatively short fashion. Birmingham though, for me, would  probably just top Venkys; send them down ourselves, do what they did to us, twice ? The only bitter sweet of that of course is Cotts who I hope does well in his next job, B'ham or wherever; perhaps if they go down Arry will walk and Cotts will stay to bring them back up.

I think Venkys might get a win at Brentford; upwardly mobile late in the day I admit but do the Bees have anything at all to play for? they might throw a bunch of untried's in.

No major preference except Brum & Florist seem to demonstrate more of the "we are a big club / should not be in this league / should be automatically in the Prem / who the hell are you" attitude...............so Hey Ho !  Not easy to speculate on the potential failings of others, it could so easily have been us, still it gives one a chuckle.

One drawback though is that Brum is a shorter away day trip.

The ideal is that all the games keep changing so that at various times each team is in the relegation zone and their fans are bricking it.

Not sure which team I want to go down, but the owners of Brum deserve it most for sacking Rowett as and when they did.

Archived