IGNORED

On the beach?

CotswoldRed

Brum forum think we'll be on the beach next week. 

God I hope not. This is the first game in  a very long time where we can relax (in the right way) and show everyone what we are really capable of. 

I hope we prove them very wrong indeed. The fans deserve it. As do Blackburn and Forest for that matter. 

I was at St Andrews yesterday and people were not at all confident about taking it to the last day and getting a win against us. We have changed our perception from one of the weakest teams in the division to a formidable outfit. People have noticed our home results and they are now expecting to lose on Sunday. That in itself is a hell of an achievement.

29 minutes ago, gl1 said:

I dont think the 22000 of us there will let it be a beach day. We need to remind them that Birmingham relegated us a few years back, and its time to repay the compliment. COYR, COYF, COYBR

I really don't get this Birmingham relegated us stuff.  Just the way the fixtures fall.  I want them to stay up. Easy away trip.

Sorry don't get the F nor BR on Gl1 note.

Re beach, this team have bust a gut for each other, the coaching staff and fans for all but two halves since February. Before that was good and bad this season but this bunch will die for the shirt as a result if very very good management.

Us fans can only repay that with massive and vocal support on Sunday, just to set the scene for attracting the right transfers this coming window.

Bham will not fancy it before, during nor after. We will, we're Bristol City and end a more successful season than last.

Thank you Lee, for the 2nd year running!!!

Archived