IGNORED

Fans deserve the recognition

Benjam!n Ultra

1 minute ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

As Lansdown was so quick to put some of the blame on our fan base for the club's record run of defeats I look will he also be giving us the credit for the end of season turnaround?

#sundaytalk

You're right fans do need the recognition , you aren't one of those. Constant dribble and negative posts. 

5 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Seeing as Lansdown never blamed the fans for the bad run, but asked for them to get behind the team during matches.

I would kindly ask the OP to stop talking shit.

Agree, where is the OP getting this crap on SL blaming the fans? He never blamed the fans in the interview.

My guess is that the OP has misinterpreted the interview warped by the bad run we were on

6 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

As Lansdown was so quick to put some of the blame on our fan base for the club's record run of defeats I look will he also be giving us the credit for the end of season turnaround?

#sundaytalk

2 way street, some are happy to give dog abuse to LJ but refuse to give the guy credit for the turnaround.

The fans who stuck with it have been fantastic all season but are they the sole reason for the turnaround? No, the credit along with criticism should be given to LJ and the team

Archived