IGNORED

Birmingham have to win, draw no good.

Ashtonwurzel

Sadly I can't make Sundays game but it is set up to be an entertaining one with City able to relax and play some risky expansive football and Brum with no option but to go for the win as a draw does them no good if Blackburn and Forset win, in that scenario only a win is good enough for them due to GD.

Could well be a basketball game type scenario !

Just now, Emperor Palpatine said:

I can't see Blackburn getting anything from Brentford, so Brum should be ok... although you never know of course

I just want us to finish strong and not do them any favours. Just hope our players are up for it and not looking just looking forward to their holiday.

Yes I agree but the worry for Brum is that they have to assume Blackburn and Forest will win and therefore have to play for the win themselves.

Could be fun to watch.

13 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Yes I agree but the worry for Brum is that they have to assume Blackburn and Forest will win and therefore have to play for the win themselves.

Could be fun to watch.

Could be fun indeed if Birmingham really go for it so that we can hit them on the break. 5-3 to us?! Tammy with a hat trick to finish joint top scorer with Wood; Taylor to score 2 (he deserves a goal). That's my perfect end to the season anyway! 

14 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I think this sort of game will suit us and I can see us doing well.  Hope to see a couple of youngsters involved at some stage (McCoulskey and Lemonheigh-Evans?).

I'd like to see them Aswell but to be fair to the competition surely we should put out our strongest side?

I think due to the circumstances we are certainly obliged to play our strongest team. 

Have them on the bench by all means and see how the afternoon plays put.

I'd be fumming if I was a Forest or Blackburn fan and saw us field a team of youngsters.

We wouldn't like it if it was the other way around so must respect the importance of this fixture. 

Is Marley Bishop still on our books? I'd like to see him get a run out. Always looked a tidy player whenever I saw him. Dowling is another one I can see making the bench on Sunday.

Archived