IGNORED

Pre season friendlies (Merged)

22A

7 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I know but normally we have announced the local ones by now.

I think it was june last year, and we didn't announce them all in one day, it was drip fed over a number of weeks,

we'll get the same panic at the end of the month and all through june and july when we haven't announce 18 new signings and sepnt 40 million quid, it will be the same people, lansdown will be accused of net getting his chequebook out and we'll all die a little inside

it happens every year

• Admin
On 5/10/2017 at 01:30, WhistleHappy said:

Has anyone heard that Chelsea are so pleased with the way we looked after their boy that a full strength Chelsea squad pre season friendly is on the cards? 

With all the loan players they sent out last season, it will take 38 games to get all these matches complete

29 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

A buzz in these parts is that City are coming down to play Torquay. Yay!

To be fair that's how I found out about a few games last year, found them on the away teams websites ages before City mentioned them. Torquay will have more interest in bigging up the game than we will, so keep looking.

11 hours ago, phantom said:

With all the loan players they sent out last season, it will take 38 games to get all these matches complete

And with all their players together they could cover all these games over a long weekend!

Archived