IGNORED

Film: The Belko Experiment

Fiale

Saw this today - it was entertaining but felt a little lazy as well. Little character development so you did not really care to much about the people being killed beyond "oh **** they are killing each other". I think they watched the Kingsman as some shots and sequences were copy book. It was also disappointing how the plot unfolded, it felt threadbare compared to similar movies where similar scenarios have been seen. So fun, but nothing special     6/10 

Yeah, I agree with that.  It didn't really seem to fulfill the potential that the premise could have.  

After the first deaths I quickly became immune to the horror of the situation and the plot unfolded largely as expected.  It was all a bit contrived and inexplicable with no particularly deep insight offered of the human condition or nature.  It didn't really have me musing, although the girl was quite hot!  The acting was ok, too.  

It was ok but I wouldn't want to see it again, nor examine it further.  Not crap but nothing special, either.  5/10.  It's rare to find real new, banging films.  

I go to the cinema quite a bit these days, more just for the occasion than in great expectation (A bit like AG - only a lot cheaper!).

Archived