IGNORED

Getting Player Signatures Tomorrow

The Nest Egg

Hi guys, tomorrow will be my first experience of going to the final day at Ashton Gate, so I was wondering what the general arrangements are for interacting with the players? I have an old City shirt that I would like signed by a few of them as I would like to give it to my 4 year old nephew- he's in that age where he will be choosing which club to support and we have to ensure he picks us over Swansea! Are we allowed to mingle with them as they arrive at the ground or has that ship long sailed? Will they spend ages after the game walking around the pitch so I can get them then?

I still remember having a signed shirt over ten years ago when I went to my first game, so I really hope I can continue the tradition and end up with an excellent souvenir that can go on my nephew's wall...I can assure you all it won't be on ebay within a few hours!

5 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Your best bet is to wait by the players entrance after the game and get them there.

If they are doing the awards post match, then I would guess the players will likely be milling around rather than leaving via the players entrance straight after.

Archived