IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day Thread

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Well, that`s my day bollixed. Currently waiting in a supermarket car park in Taunton for a recovery truck.

Ah well.

AA?

Edited by RumRed
That's a bit tenuous even for me, end of season high I guess
35 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Morning Hav and all.

Well, the fat lady is on the stage in one of the hotels down Weston-super-Mare and she's done her vocal warm ups. Bristol City are in the bar at the back of the room, nailing Whisky and Coca-Cola with Thatchers inbetween. The Brummies are in the front row of the tables, awaiting the encore...

To quote our good Majesty, this has been an 'annus horriblis'. So much promise and hope pissed up the wall like the urinals in a Wetherspoons on a Saturday night.

Still, we will endeavour to move forward. LJ in? LJ out? LJ shake it all about? Rather not the latter ideally.

I want to take a moment to note something that happened during our mini wall pissing activities. Mr Matthew "The Snake" Taylor. The biggest diversionary tactic the football world saw this year. We pulled off the ultimate joke, did it for mere change found down SL's sofa and took the heat off the inept LJ who couldn't see why playing 1 up top was stupidity. Turns out, he is also a promising player with his number of assists rapidly climbing in every match he's been in.

So thank you Rovers. Yes, he can be a bit of a Bambi and yes, he's not prolific by any means. But he's nippy and awkward and above all, we'll be chucking it in your faces for a long time yet!

The fat lady's entrance music begins and the spotlight singles her out. The opening chords of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" fill the auditorium.

Until next season, my good friends.

Once I was afraid, I was terrified.

• Like 1