IGNORED

Something to be positive about

ChippenhamRed

A disappointing end to a disappointing season, but let's not forget we had a record capacity crowd at our redeveloped ground for a fairly meaningless fixture. Ashton Gate looked magnificent in the sun from my vantage point near the front of the top tier. 

Improvement needed on the pitch, but plenty of improvements already being seen off it. Surely we can all agree that is a positive.

IMG_5140.JPG

Nothing more than an iPhone panoramic with a few tweaks.

Really enjoyed myself up in the top tier. Didn't get the sense of detachment others have reported, perhaps because I was near the front. Neither did it seem too far from the action. I'd sit there again but wouldn't pay the premium over the Dolman personally.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Thought the minutes applause in 35th min for the Birmingham fan was excellent 

Well done all

:clap:

They clearly appreciated it too

'City 'til I die' seemed a little inappropriate straight afterwards though

I too sat in the top tier for the first time today and was really impressed. Couldn't help but sit there thinking how far this club has come since I've been watching them. 

I'm far from a regular nowadays but can see the club is heading in the right direction. Let's hope we get some good football to watch next year and get the best out of our great stadium!

Have a good summer all 

COYR

Archived