IGNORED

No Class Lansdown

coxyboy

14 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

:facepalm:

there's nothing :facepalm: about it, it's a fact while some people see it as "banter" or "harmless" others don't, when posting abuse aimed at people you don't see what effect it has on the other side of the keyboard,

Under UK legislation there is not a specific law which makes cyberbullying illegal, although it can be considered a criminal offence under legislation such as the Protection from Harassment Act and the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act.15 Oct 2013

14 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think you need to read back EP to get the context - no one has castigated SL for being a gashead or frequenting Eastville

It only came up because A poster making and trying to reinforce his point described how SL ' grew up,following City' which is not true and this was pointed out 

Then 'Everything I don't like is a lie or bullshit' poster stuck his nose in , in a tizz , as usual claiming it was all lies , as usual (yawn) and (as usual) 'demanding' proof 

That's all

As I've stated in this thread personally I don't really care that he was a Eastville frequenter but to sell him as a born and bred City fan is simply not true

Jon Tbf could be described in that way 

Only a bit of fun Bob ;)

On 5/7/2017 at 19:17, Antman said:

but he's the man who's responsible for some diabolical decisions that have resulted in the chopping and changing!!!  

'judge me on Tinnion' - lets not forget that gem.

His little press call post game was another bitter swipe at his critics, sad really, he's eroded a fair bit of goodwill with his '**** you, its my club' mentality.

he ha never said **** anyone. All he has said is "I am in charge and putting in the money at the moment, and therefore someone has to make decisions and that ultimately falls to me". If anyone else would like to have a go please step forward. Honestly the prickliness of some of the people on here.

Archived