IGNORED

Retained list

23 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think Wilbs, well I would be surprised if he got a new deal as he's fairly bit part- and he's 38 in October.

Little, has generally been solid since he came back in, could be worth keeping him as competition or maybe even first choice depending who comes in.

Little has a great attitude,but back up player only-were in need of quality on the right-both at RT mid and fullback.

17 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Little has a great attitude,but back up player only-were in need of quality on the right-both at RT mid and fullback.

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Perhaps back up maybe best for him. He's had a generally pretty good end to the season but his final ball on Sunday...was lacking.

Don't think Little will stay if he thinks he's only here as a back up / squad player IMHO

Personally I think he will be off

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't think Little will stay if he thinks he's only here as a back up / squad player IMHO

Personally I think he will be off

Quite possibly, he would back himself as a solid or at least dependable Championship player I believe. Would back himself to do a job, aged 28 theoretically in the prime of his career and who could blame him.

From our POV I think it would be good to have him either to provide solid competition at Right back or as First Choice with a young up and coming (say 21-24) behind him with scope to improve and overtake him. Whether that would be for him though is a different matter!

15 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Would anyone be really surprised if they saw the following starting eleven for the first game of next season:

Frankie

Taylor Moore  Wright   Mags   JB

Josh B    Marlon   Korey    Pato

MT      Milan

Subs. Bobby Reid, Lucic, Vyner, McCoulsky, Hegeler, Wilbs, COD

Disappointed perhaps but surprised?

we would go down with that team

17 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Would anyone be really surprised if they saw the following starting eleven for the first game of next season:

Frankie

MT      Milan

Very surprised!

You really don't think that we are going to sign a single 1st team player over the summer..?! 

18 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Very surprised!

You really don't think that we are going to sign a single 1st team player over the summer..?! 

nope, we'll sell all our best players for peanuts and johnson will sign a new 25 year contract

22 hours ago, aller g said:

Taylor Moore CAN play right back. But isn't a right back. 

In fact that team is near on nothing how I'd expect us to start come the season opener.

On a personal note, if joe Bryan is starting at any position I think I'd have to question whether the manager is worthy of his job. Athlete not footballer player. Imho. 

22 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I know TM isn`t a RB which is why I asked would you be surprised to see it not would you expect to - none of us want to see it and hopefully we won`t!

TM has played virtually all games at Bury as RB (or RWB when they've played 3/5 at the back).  I wonder whether that was by design?

He is confident on the ball, and has shown at Bury that he can get forward and set up chances, even if his own shooting appears 'nose-bleed'.  Has pace too.

If we can't get a serious upgrade on Little, I'd be more than happy to see him at RB.

On 09/05/2017 at 21:42, Red Right Hand said:

Frankie

MT      Milan

What a positive chap you are 

So the talking crap season begins. Well you know more than usual. 

No one knows anything until the club announces whether they are retaining the two out of contract. The big question is will anybody be told they are not in the managers plans that has a contract. 

I'm expecting some offers too. How early is the question. 

Archived