IGNORED

Man City v Leicester

Red Army 75

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Havnt seen it - did he disallow it then I presume ?

Yes. Rightly so. Very unlucky on Mahrez although I think it would have been a lousy pen otherwise. Manc first goal was offside as well. Okazaki screamer earlier

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ahhh fair play - not sure I've ever seen that happen 

Technically happened with Atleticos second goal on Weds evening. Ref didn't spot it. 

Could argue Beckhams v Argies in 2002 may have been close call too 

18 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Check out Leicesters penalty. Mahrez took it . Slipped touched it twice. It went in . Fair play to the ref . Never seen that before 

More than happy, £10 on Man City to win 2-1!! Cashout was about £50 at the time. Finished with £110 because of it. :clapping:

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Good for you. I haven't won a penny all season. :ranting:

I tend to (if I can afford it) put £10 on each of Sky Bets enhanced price on their live games (so £20 a game normally), it's come in 4 times this week alone. And I'm covered for every game today & tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I tend to (if I can afford it) put £10 on each of Sky Bets enhanced price on their live games (so £20 a game normally), it's come in 4 times this week alone. And I'm covered for every game today & tomorrow.

Alright no need to take the piss :thumbsup: . I will be asking what you're betting on next season. Especially with your username 

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Alright no need to take the piss :thumbsup: . I will be asking what you're betting on next season. Especially with your username 

No science to it, Sky Bet only offer one enhanced price on each team (for TV games) so I try to cover them.

Plus I do put a few small bets on accumulators but with mixed results.

The bet I really like is for any team to score 2 or more goals in a game, the team only has to score 2 or more goals for the bet to win, not win as well & the odds tend to be better than the win - draw bet.

10 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

No science to it, Sky Bet only offer one enhanced prices on each team (for TV games) so I try to cover them.

Plus I do put a few small bets on accumulators but with mixed results.

The bet I really like is for any team to score 2 or more goals in a game, the team only has to score 2 or more goals for the bet to win, not win as well & the odds tend to be better than the win - draw bet.

I got a sky bet account and accas still alive at the moment ,first four in. Any idea who offers the best odds generally or is it pretty much all the same . 

39 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I got a sky bet account and accas still alive at the moment ,first four in. Any idea who offers the best odds generally or is it pretty much all the same . 

Depends what you're betting on but they all tend to be about the same although I do really rate Sky Bet. As things stand their enhanced treble is coming in this afternoon, worth a pretty penny if it continues & does come in.

26 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

What's the enhanced bets under , is that price boost ? I'm not really that great at this betting lark 

That's it, was Bournemouth, Swansea & Southampton to win at 8/1, normally 6/1.

Bollox, Burnley have scored as I'm writing this!!

Archived